Hypoglycemia Low Blood Sugar : Many communities that already understand that when blood sugar is high, then the person is suffering from diabetes & can interfere with health. But it turned out, other high blood sugar levels that can cause health problems, blood sugar levels are low too, can distemper. Blood sugar levels that are too low to hypoglycemia name. For more information about hypoglycemia is clear, can be seen in the article below, which¬†healthcare-news.net taken from kidshealth.org.
Symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
Every person can feel different symptoms when suffering from blood sugar levels low (hypoglycemia). But usually, they will feel the following symptoms:
- Feelings of hunger or hunger pain in stomach
- Feeling shake
- Rapid heartbeat
- Sweating or feeling like fever
- The skin becomes pale
- Feeling restless
- Feeling sleepy, weak or dizzy
- Feeling like a swaying when walking
- Blurred vision or seeing things as there are 2
- Feeling like the confused
- Having cramps
- Loss of consciousness (fainting)
Rate this low blood sugar can also be experienced by people with diabetes. It is therefore advisable for patients with diabetes to be able to recognize & remember the symptoms that indicate the occurrence of low blood sugar, so they can be addressed immediately.
Checking blood sugar levels
The symptoms are felt when a person experiencing hypoglycemia is a sign sent by the body, to let you know that lower blood sugar levels. When blood sugar is low, then the body releases the hormone adrenaline, which can help keep blood sugar quickly.
When the body looks pale, sweating, trembling with an increased heart rate are signs that the hormone adrenaline is released. When hypoglycemia condition is not well addressed, then other symptoms appear more severe, such as for example: sleepy, confused, cramps & lost consciousness (fainting).
The only way to ensure that your symptoms are being experienced is because the rate of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), then we should work on screening blood sugar levels. Blood sugar levels can be checked by means of glucose meters, namely digital device inspect & features the sugar from the blood samples taken. But even if not able to do inspections blood sugar levels, it is recommended to keep addressing the symptoms of hypoglycemia for preventing the onset of other symptoms worse.
Sometimes, even people who suffer from diabetes may also experience symptoms of hypoglycemia, although the actual blood sugar levels are not really low, this is called the false reaction. Hormone adrenaline, as mentioned above, it appears not only released when blood sugar is low, but the hormone is also released when blood sugar levels are high all of a sudden down quickly. So if you have a fake reaction hypoglycemia, most likely actually blood sugar levels are in the normal range, but give rise to symptoms such as experiencing hypoglycemia. By doing blood sugar checks before overcoming the perceived symptoms of hypoglycemia, can help find out what they feel is really just a reaction to hypoglycemia or false.
Deal with low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
When blood sugar is low, so should be addressed to low blood sugar levels can be gained quickly. This can be achieved by consuming foods or drinks that contain sugar, which can raise blood sugar levels quickly. For more details, check out the tips on how to deal with low blood sugar, such as:
- Eat, drink or consume something that contains sugar and can be introduced into the body quickly. Veterinarians can even suggest to consume food or beverages with high sugar content such as carbonated beverages, juice, sugar glazed or even tablet / glucose gel. Food & drinks can raise blood sugar levels quickly.
- Then wait about 10 minutes, so diskonsumsi sugar can be absorbed by the body.
- Check the blood sugar with a glucose meter, to know whether blood sugar levels are back to normal or not.
- When after consuming food / drink but felt no symptoms also improved, meaning that blood sugar levels in the body are very low once and can not be overcome simply by consuming food / drink only sweet. Should be given to the glucagon injection.
Glucagon is a hormone that helps raise blood sugar levels quickly. The people around you should know how to use the glucagon injections when needed or at least call your doctor or ambulance car. Physician may also prescribe glucagon injection to be used when needed.
For people with diabetes, as well advised to use a necklace / bracelet / medical identification mark, indicating that those queries have diabetes. Up occurs, a health problem, which will help people be able to know her condition. The medical identification signs also should include a home phone number & phone number of ordinary doctors deal with her condition.
Prevent low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
To determine the cause of the occurrence of low blood sugar, so can minimize the likelihood of experiencing hypoglycemia events. However, people with diabetes are sometimes also experience hypoglycemia.
Here are some additional tips to prevent low blood sugar (hypoglycemia):
- Consumption of food on time & on schedule, and do not pass through
- Use appropriate amounts of insulin
- When performing a physical activity / exercise with heavier intensity than normal, it is recommended to eat a little extra
- Do not hot bath or sauna do immediately after injecting insulin
- Follow the activity & eating schedule has been arranged by the doctor
- Check your blood sugar levels regularly, so they can keep in mind when experiencing hypoglycemia or do any treatment changes
- Always bring a sweet feed to alert when experiencing symptoms of hypoglycemia. When experiencing symptoms of hypoglycemia, instant food consumption / drinking sweet & can not be delayed in the hope of repairing itself, but because her condition could worsen.
Consuming alcohol & illicit drugs can cause problems in blood sugar levels. So to avoid the second case, to prevent the occurrence of problems in blood sugar levels. Consuming alcohol can harm diabetics even deadly, because it can interfere with the body’s ability to maintain blood sugar at a normal figure. This can result in a reduction in blood sugar quickly in the body of patients with diabetes.
Knowing the sign of occurrence rate of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and can return it back to a normal pace, it’s important to treat people with diabetes. By knowing blood sugar levels & learn while experiencing hypoglycemia, can help physicians to make appropriate treatment plan as needed.
thanks for reading our article Hypoglycemia Low Blood Sugar by healthcare-news.net